Credo: The Value System at DSWDT
- Open and Transparent
- Customer first always
- Ongoing innovations is the key to success
- Respect and encourage individual ability and creativity
- Passion for achievement and setting newer horizons
- Research experiment and learning, anytime
- Queries and troubles should be sorted out on the same day
- Freedom within the boundaries of discipline
- Let’s build and work on our own processes, systems and deliverables
- Employees are the only asset, we must respect their dignity
- We owe our success to society and must pay back
DSWDT Quality Policy
- Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of Supporters, Customers, donors, partners.
- Looking at our service provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them at every step of the process.
- Everyone understanding how to do their job and doing it at the best turnaround time.
DSWDT Health & Safety Policy
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work related activities.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their Health and Safety.
- To provide and maintain Safe and Healthy workplace environment.
- To engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions and provide advice and supervision on occupational health.
- To implement emergency procedures – evacuation in case of fire or other significant incident.
- To have First aid box ready at all
- To maintain
- To ensure safe handling of the equipment used in the organizational
- To provide information, instruction, and supervision for employees regarding the matters of
- Health and
- To ensure all employ remain competent by building a Healthy and Safe environment in the
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill
- To review and update the policy as necessary at regular
DSWDT Environment Policy
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the NGO.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
DSWDT Donation Refund Policy
DSWDT takes the utmost care to process donations as per the instructions given by our donors, online and offline. However, in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous donation or if the donor would like to cancel his donation, DSWDT will respond to the donor within 7 working days of receiving a valid request for refund from the donor. The timely refund of the donation will depend upon the type of credit card/banking instrument used during the transaction. The donor will have to send DSWDT a written request for a refund within 2 days of making the donation to DSWDT’s official address or email firstname.lastname@example.org along with-
1. Proof of the deduction of the donation amount.
2. In cases where the donation receipt has already been issued to the donor, the donor will have to return the original receipt to us at our office addresses.
3. If the tax exemption certificate is already issued, then we are sorry but we will not be able to refund the donation. However, in case of a valid refund request due to any error on DSWDT’s part, DSWDT will refund the donation and bear the costs of the same.
4. International donations will need minimum 10 days for the refund process.
Contact - Head Office
# 9 O B , Choodahalli ,
Udayapura Post ,
Near Art of Living,
+91 9481250076 / +91 9663333876