|| Gau Sarve Sukhprada || A Mission to Nurture Cow and Build Healthier Society
Cows are sacred in Hinduism. Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of life, says that cow products like dung, milk and urine have healing properties. Many rural Indian homes use cow dung to pave floors. And many Hindus believe drinking cow urine is good for health. The average natural life span of a cow is 26 years yet today most live no more than 6 – 8 years. Due to which today in India lot of cow breeds are marked as endangered, they are vanishing. Its every ones duty to save these sacred cows other wise our future generations may not able to see many breeds, only pictures can be seen after few decades.
DSWDT with the aim of saving the Indian Breeds initiated the goushala and doing wonderful work. This Goushal started with 6 Calf’s saved by the Ramanagara Police from slaughter house and handed over to DSWDT to save them.
DSWDT has 5 Indian breeds in the goushala, Hallikar, Amruthmahal, Khilari, Deoni and Pandarapuri. The expansion of the goushala is developing day by day with the support of various individuals and supporters.
Your contribution to goushala brings you back more growth and prosperity. So contribute generously:
- The average total maintenance cost for an indigenous cow per month is Rs. 9,765/-
- The average total maintenance cost for per cow per annum is Rs. 1,17,180/
- You may donate a cow which will cost appx Rs.25,000 to 80,000/- ( based on the breeds etc..)
- You may donate calf which will cost appx Rs. 8,000 to 25,000/- based on the breeds.
- You may visit our GOLOKA with your family as a pick nick and do the Goumata seva.
Contact - Head Office
# 9 O B , Choodahalli ,
Udayapura Post ,
Near Art of Living,
+91 9481250076 / +91 9663333876