Empowering a woman empowers next generations
DSWDT is one of the inventors in supporting the women for self-sustainability concept. Our theory of change is that empowering women through various tools and making them to learn and earn and to lead dignity life.
- Training at DSWDT for women empowerment :
- Training on SHG concept
- Training on Book keeping and SHG management
- Training on Leadership and SHG management
- Capacitating the SHGs towards eradicating of CL
- Health camps
- Women Conventions
- Celebration of International Women’s Day
- IT skills development programs etc.
At DSWDT, there are 240 self-help groups covering 75 villages. 180 SHGs promoted at and around Bangalore and 60 SHGs at Chamarajanagar District. The organization have SHGs for both women and youths. They have been playing the pivotal role of all the CBOs promoted. DSWT have a membership of 3912 women. There is cohesion and unity among the members. They are able to amicably solve their problems through discussions.
Contact - Head Office
# 9 O B , Choodahalli ,
Udayapura Post ,
Near Art of Living,
+91 9481250076 / +91 9663333876